Thursday 6 August 2009

Yummy teardrop keyrings

I've added a couple of new items to my Folksy shop today - two lovely crocheted teardrop keyrings. I haven't made any keyrings for sale before and I'm really pleased with these; I mentioned about experimenting with beads and sequins and stuff to make keyrings in an earlier post. They'd make a boring bunch of keys look really chic, I think! Or how about attaching them to a bag? Or a belt loop?

The first is a pretty candy pink with shiny black beads on the body, and silver, black and clear beads in the tassels. Very glam!





The second is a peach teardrop with 'chocolate chip' beads on the body, and chocolate, silver and clear beads in the tassels. This reminds me of a yummy peach and chocolate summer dessert. Mmmmm!





I've made up a few more teardrops in other candy colours; I just need to sew the beads on and then I'll list those too. I hope you like them - let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.