Last week I received this lovely Sunshine Award from Charlotte of Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics, but never got time to blog about it. And then this week I received the same award from Kate at Glamourpuss Jewellery! The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world, so I'm thrilled to receive it. Thanks so much girls!
However, there are rules for accepting the award. You must:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post;
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I've found it quite hard picking twelve blogs, and some of my favourites have already received this award, but here's the list that I came up with - all blogs that are positive, creative and inspirational, whether through their photos, their words, their crafty makes or their gardens.
So, in no particular order:
Coco Rose Textiles
Owl Tree Cottage Crafts
Blooming Writer: Gardening in Nova Scotia
The Beauty is in the Detail
I hope you find someone new to follow and be inspired by!