Wednesday 30 June 2010

Ice Cream Baby Blanket

I've been crocheting some more little squares.


Lots of little squares in pretty ice cream colours.


I really enjoyed making the blanket for my friend's new baby and the new parents loved it too, so I thought that I'd make some more in different colourways and sell them in my Folksy shop.


I've chosen these colours with a baby girl in mind - soft pink and lilac, and fresh white.


I'm undecided as to what pattern combination to use though.


Concentric squares? Stripes? Diagonals?


I've nearly finished all of the squares now so I better make up my mind soon. At the minute I like the diagonal stripes - but I'd love to know what you think.



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Oh the colours for this blanket are so pretty, I think that the diagonal stripes look nice too! Looking forward to seeing which pattern you decide on!

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so delicate and pretty Sharon :) I am with you and Heather and favour the diagonal stripes!

    Hope the house hunting is going well too :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i started this project for my first baby girl. She's 17 now and it's still not finished! Keep up the good work, it looks lovely. XX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.