Friday 31 December 2010

New Year - New Life

Well we've reached the end of another year; I hope it was a good one for you. Have you made any resolutions? I haven't made any resolutions as such, but this new year will see many changes in my life so my resolution is simply to embrace life and all its challenges.


After 17 years of marriage, hubby and I have decided to part; so when we eventually sell this house we'll be going our separate ways. My daily life will be very different, but I'm looking forward to a new area to explore, new people to meet, a new house to decorate, a craft room to be creative in, a new garden to plant and enjoy, and a little dog to keep me company on long, healthy walks and nights by the fire. But whatever 2011 brings, I shall endeavour to look on the bright side - and on that note, as I'm sick of the snow and dreary winter weather, please enjoy this bright and cheery montage of flowers from my garden this past year.

New people? New places? New experiences? Whatever you wish for in 2011, I hope it's a happy and healthy one for you and your family.

Sharon x




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year.
    Lets hope we all have a better one.Life can be so exciting & there is always better to come.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very happy 2011 and I hope everything works out for the better. Tons of karma for you. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a very Cheery and happy 2011! wishing you all the best Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, how exciting this year will be for you.So good of you to see it as a challenge and full of posibilities. I wish you all the luck and love in the world.

    XX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.