Wednesday 1 September 2010

New 'The Needle Works' Range

These are my latest designs for my The Needle Works shop on Folksy. I made them for the August craft fair at Newcastle's Grainger Market where they received many favourable comments and lots of sales. A few of these charms, in various designs, are still available for sale. They are all individual and unique, and handmade by myself.


Choose from yummy cupcakes...


Or beach huts to remind you of summer...


Or pretty flowers and pots...


Or sweet little birdies.


The charms can be used in a variety of ways: attach them to your keys so that they can be easily found in the bottom of your handbag...


Prettify a handbag, or attach it to the zip to make it easier to grab hold of and use...


Or attach it to your scissors so that they don't get lost in the bottom of your sewing basket - and doubles up as a pin cushion too!

I love this range: so colourful and cheery. They'd make great little gifts or stocking fillers (Christmas is only 116 days away you know!) or as a lovely treat for yourself. Hope you like them too!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, Sharon - I love The Needle Works on Folksy and hope it's doing really well :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.