Saturday 5 December 2009

Model customer #5 - mitts for the wee creature maker!

Drum roll for my latest 'model customer' please... dadadadadadadahhhhh... Kirsten from Leeds. Woo hoo!



Kirsten is modelling my 'Haze fingerless mitts' at her stall at the cold and wet Castle Howard Craft Fair held last Sunday. Kirsten is the talented lady behind Quernus Crafts - another seller on Folksy, who makes great wee creatures from sweet little robins to shaggy highland cows to character cats. You can check out her latest cute creations on her blog here.

Kirsten thought that the mitts were 'beautifully made' and kept her 'cosy and warm'. However they actually received their debut at the German Christmas Market in Leeds the day before when Kirsten said that 'they were brilliant for keeping my hands warm AND letting me eat lovely fried potatoes and garlic mushrooms!' What more could you want from a pair of mitts?!

Thanks for the lovely comments Kirsten and I hope that the mitts continue to keep you cosy (and well fed!) through the rest of this cold weather.

Bookmark and Share






2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Sharon! The mittens are absolutely wonderful, and have become a permanent fixture on my hands when I'm out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done.....knitting is fab, keep warm and keep knitting.

    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.